If you’re looking for an economical and easy solution to access your roof storage space, choose Direct Skylights to arrange timber or aluminium access stairs.
Our ladders have a comfortable incline making it safe to climb and easy to fold away. Available in premium wood or heavy-duty aluminium, our attic ladders can be fully installed by our tradesmen or your home handyman. All ladders come complete with easy to understand instructions, so installing it yourself is achievable.
The attic ladder range offers models to suit most truss & joist ceilings and the Kimberley Attic ladders are designed and engineered to comply with Occupational Health and Safety. Some attic ladder models also include a locking latch as standard, however we can offer a lock on most models at an additional charge.
Features of our attic ladders include:
- Easily adjustable spring tension
- Extra corner bracing keeps stairway frame square
- Fits standard 600mm ceiling joist centres
- Exclusive EZ-Hang strap system makes them easy to install
- Power arm hinge features one piece construction, no welded joints
- Available with standard plywood door or a smooth finish MDF door
- Soft close, smooth gas strut operation means no slamming when closing
- Insulated door helps to reduce energy costs
Talk to Direct Sklights about making your attic stairs safe.